Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not enough hours in the day

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does anyone know where I can buy more time??? Someone??? Anyone???

Lately I feel like I am either a headless chook and a swan (you know the one that looks so graceful floating across the water but below the surface they are paddling like crazy just to stay afloat). I think I will settle for swan - it sounds nicer than headless chook lol.

I have got fifty thousand little things to do in preparation for the Yr 7 Trial Day next week and don't seem to get enough time to sit down and do them. Add to the list my final lot of marking and report cards - which are due tomorrow morning AND hosting a birthday PARTY for Mister Six aka Darling Son 1 today.

Oh well if it is all meant to work, it will work and if not, well too bad, I can only do what I can. But i suppose sitting here typing about it isn't getting any of the things on my list done so I should go and tackle creating the classes and making the party favour bags. I might be back later with some pics of the big Par-Tay (as DS2 likes to say).

Have a great sunday everyone.

S xoxoxoxo

No comments: