Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some Scrapping Goodness

Wow another blog post and it has onlybeen two days, not two months - can I handle this hehehehehehehe.
My desire to scrap is slowly returning and I have managed to complete these projects this week. Two are inspired from LO's found at http://http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ - totally love that site for all the inspiration and information that can be found, not to mention the shopping when the Aussie $$$ is good.
The first two LO's are of a very special friend who was kind enough to let me take some pics of her baby belly a few months ago. Very happy with the photos and the layouts, even if I do say so myself, and the best bit is that I still have heaps of photos to scrap for her.

Couldn't resist snapping this pic of T and her two gorgeous kids :)

I promise to love you with all my heart :)

The third layout is more of Lachie and his best bud, Dudley Bear. Loved playing with Photoshop with all of the pictures used in these layouts.

Teddy love ... there is nothing better

Well that is about it for now, off scrapping with the girls. Who knows, maybe I will be back again soon with more showntell - lol I make myself laugh sometimes hehehehehehehe.

Me xoxoxo

1 comment:

tracey said...

love the layouts and awesome pics you took too. Its been too long between chats ... thank goodness the school year has finished.. time for a catchup i do think... catch you online soon i hope..

have a happy xmas and new year... love ya.
tracey