Monday, June 9, 2014

Scrap the Boys and Jot Magazine

June's challenge over at Scrap the Boys would have been my favourite challenge so far while being a member of the Design Team. The challenge was to scrap a photo that is at least 5 x 7. When I discovered that my local Big W store can print 12x12 photos, well that sold it for me. What was even more exciting was that Kim Archer, one talented lady and editor of Jot Magazine, selected this layout to be a part of Issue 6, their first birthday issue - talk about WOW!
And some close-ups of the two embellishment clusters: 

I was also fortunate enough to have two of my Project Life inspired creations featured in the magazine with a little snippet on how I use the PL style to document the boys' sporting activities. Very humbling indeed. Thanks for the offer Kim.
Don't forget to upload your challenge to Scrap the Boys by midnight, June 30 for your chance to be in the running for some awesome prizes - remember entries have to be exclusive to STB. Come and let me know, so I can leave you a link.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

No comments: