Monday, September 7, 2009

Pout ...

... why do all the good things have to come to an end quicker than we want them to?
This time last week I was still on a high (albeit a tired high) after spending 4 fun-filled days of scrapping, shopping and chatting with my two girls - Beck and Heather. I am still trying to work out how on earth we crammed so much into 4 short days. We started off with a visit to Photo Continental (love love love that place) where I treated myself to some new scrap and camera goodies. Have to admit that I am ashamed at the fact that I can't remember all the scrap stuff I bought - and I bought a fair bit o: - but I DEFINITELY remember the new camera stuff - external flash, spare battery AND AND AND a JILL.E Bag. It is DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-LISH. Will have to take some pics soon for you to drool over.
The rest of the weekend passed by in a scrapping and shopping blur - spent up big (my excuse was that it was my first big spend-up since going to Beck's in January hehe) but got lots of stuff which I have used on these:
And since coming home, I have completed these:

Pretty impressed with them all - some more than others but hey, it is 9 more layouts for the albums. Seriously think I need another scrap-fest with the girls to keep the mojo flowing. Miss you girls heaps and lots and much.

Chow for now xoxoxo

No comments: