Thursday, June 16, 2011

Toot Toot ... woot woot

Just popping in to say yay for me. Scrapbooking Memories magazine has picked up another one of my layouts for publication. I feel so lucky that the editors would even consider my layouts worthy of publication. Even though I have had quite a few published already, I still get a thrill each time one of those acceptance emails finds its way into my inbox. Remember this one?
I think I need to re-wire my brain and start working on the positive self-talk a lot more. I always doubt my abilities in terms of scrapbooking and rarely feel totally happy about what I have done. Tell me, how do YOU avoid the negative thoughts and work on the positive? How do you get past seeing all the faults with your work and stop saying that it is not as good as everyone else's? Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Seriously hoping I am not the only one out there who thinks like this :o

No scrapping for me this week - I have spent the last two nights buried under a pile of Yr 11 English exams. Finished the last one a little while ago (yay me) but will have another class to do tomorrow once my Yr 12 history class do their exams. Best part about all this is that there are only 6 more school days until holidays. YAY!

Hope everyone has had a good week.

Take care

S xoxoxo

2 comments:

donna said...

naughty naughty girl! stop doubting your work! You need to remember that you are scrapping for you and your family.... and not for everybody else!
ps.. I think your work rocks!

Lauren said...

I agree with Donna! You need to stop doubting yourself. Your work is gorgeous and should be seen in the mags. But that's not the be all and end all. You do it for yourself and if someone else happens to like it, then that's a bonus!! xx