Sunday, April 5, 2015

Catching Up

My my, what a slack blogger I have been over the last two months. There simply hasn't been enough hours in the day to get through everything that needs to be done so scrapbooking and blogging has had to take a back seat. The only creative time I have spent at my desk lately has been for DT or Masters commitments and to say I am missing playing with pretty paper is a massive understatement.
Not blogging has also meant that I am well behind in sharing the layouts I created for Scrap the Boys in February and March.
Here is the layout I created for February's challenge which was 'out of the mouths of babes':
I couldn't go past using this photo of Lachlan on this layout. He has the best one-liners and it is hard to believe that he is only nine given what comes out of his mouth at times. And a close-up of that face:
March's challenge was based on this sketch:
And this is what I came up with:
Love this photo of Mitchell I snapped on Christmas Day. Now that he is a 'tween', getting him to stand still long enough for the camera is almost mission impossible.
I'll be back soon with my take on April's challenge.
S xoxoxox

No comments: