Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Flying

If you have been a follower of my blog for a while, you would know that our boys are swimmers. During the swimming season, weekends find me travelling all across our local area so the boys can compete in club carnivals. Of all the photos I have snapped throughout the season, the one on this layout is my favourite by far:
And a close-up of that photo.  
I love the simplicity of this layout. The black and white striped background paper from Maggie Holmes' Confetti collection is perfect for letting the blue of the water stand out.  The boys have been out of the water for just over a month and are already asking how many days until training starts again.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

1 comment:

Maria said...

Definitely a great photo and a lovely layout.
That is great the boys are looking forward to the next season - makes it all well worth it. I have enjoyed seeing all you swimming photos.