Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and some show and tell

Hi everyone
Hope everyone who is a mother out there reading this had a great day celebrating your special day.
My day started at 5.30am with a lovely (not) wake up call from Mitchell and Lachlan yelling out Happy Mother's Day mummy, look what I made you. They both made stuff at school/daycare. Gotta love those little tiny little projects made with innocent fingers and lots of love.
Lachie told me days ago that he had hidden my mother's day present under his bed but it was a secret lol. Mitch has been whispering to Tony about his school project all week.
They melt my heart.
I went out scrapbooking last night at my LSS and came home with three projects either done or almost done. One of the LO's is a direct lift from the latest SM magazine but as soon as I saw it and found the same papers hiding in my stash I knew that I wanted to use this design for this LO of Tony.
My first attempt at genuine minimalism and have to say, I like it:
This one is still a work in progress. Not much more to do but not really sure about how I want to finish it off. Love the Jenni Bowlin scallop paper and the PP from Scenic Route - so please I treated myself to a little online retail therapy this week hehehehe.
Hope you all have a great week. Take care.
Me xoxoxox

No comments: