Friday, January 8, 2010

Channelling my Inner 'Pip' ...

... as in Pip Prosser.
I have been a fan of her work for quite a while and follow her blog but as much as I have always wanted to, I have never been confident enough to try a LO based on her 'style' of scrapping, especially the way she journals. I HATE my handwriting with a passion and would love love love to be able to write like Pip or H-er, Heidi or Ali - I'm not fussy about which one, would love just to be able to write like one of them lol.
Anyway, to cut a long story short when I was sitting here surfing the net yesterday, I realised that I have never scrapped a LO about our every day lives. So of course, I had to correct it and this is what I came up with:

hehe hehe, I even tried to journal like Pip hehehehe
I have also managed to complete two other layouts this week in between the mountains of washing and folding (still haven't tackled the ironing yet :( ). Very happy with how these have turned out, especially this first one. Have subbed my 'Pip' LO and this one to all the mags but not anticipating any success but at least I gave it a shot.

As soon as I saw this picture, I knew that 'Titanic' would have to get a mention somehow - it eventually came together lol.


A close up of the journalling and the 'Titanic' reference lol.
That is about it for now. Off to see if I can channel the inner scrap godesses some more.
Ciao
Me xoxoxo

1 comment:

s4j said...

Love your LO's Miss....but I told you that already..haha....and trust in your handwriting, I think it's great..Make you a deal, at easter you do my LO's and I'll do the journalling..haha
mwah
H-er