Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Winter Blues

Why is it that the onset of winter always seems to lead to on onset of feeling down in the dumps? I don't know what it is exactly but I just feel so blah at the moment. My moods over the last week have been up and down more than a rollercoaster at an amusement park. I alternate between being way OTT to lying awake at night bawling my eyes out for no reason.
I am really struggling with the boys at the moment - everything seems to be a constant battle with them, especially Mitch. I am tired of fighting, I am tired of arguments, I am tired of feeling like crap every time they are around me.
I have created some new pages, but right now they feel so fake - don't know whether it is because the last day or so has been crap, crap, crap where the boys are concerned. I always promised myself that I would not be one of those scrappers who created the 'oh my life is so perfect, so wonderful, my kids are so perfect, so wonderful' type layouts, yet today, I look at these and they feel so fake - and of course, this only adds to my anger and frustration at myself.
I think it is time for me to stop and get real, get a grip of myself, my emotions, my moods and basically, get over myself.

Hopefully, next time I am here, my mood will be brightened and I might be in a better space.
Me xoxo

1 comment:

Tina Connolly said...

Wow, love your boy pages! You are so good with journaling, something I really struggle with.