Thursday, December 13, 2012

Turning 10

It is hard to believe that Mitchell turned 10 last week. 10???!!! Where did all those years go? They have certainly flown by.  This year, Mitch asked if he could have a sleepover pool party, so of course we were happy to oblige.  All of the boys had a great time. They filled their time by spending hours in the pool, going exploring around the farm, 'Skylanders' contests on the Wii and hanging out around the house playing lots of different games.  I feel very fortunate that we are able to give the boys the opportunity to create such treasured memories. I hope they look back on these pictures one day and remember what great times they had.
I am in the process of scrapping some of the {many} photos from last weekend. Here is one of the layouts I have created using Fancy Pants' 'Life is Good' range:
I love the paperclip numbers I found recently at Typo; a quick way of adding another dimension to the title.  I have used stickers from the 'Life is Good' pack, Heidi Swapp buzz words and some Jenni Bowlin alphas that have been sitting in my stash for ages. Gotta love mixing new and old products together. 
Even though I don't particularly like my handwriting, I have started to embrace using it on my layouts more regularly.  I will never have 'pretty' writing but in years to come maybe my grandkids will get a kick out of seeing it ;)
I really wish I bought the whole collection kit now - maybe I should go Christmas shopping for myself hehehehehe.
Will be back with more shares soon.
Take care,
S xoxoxoxo

No comments: