Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crazy, Silly - the conclusion

Today's post sees the last of my shares from our scrapping weekend. 
Layout 6 - Pool Play .. yep more photos of the boys in the pool. This time it is Lachie showing me his 'moves'. I used a mixture of Studio Calico, Fancy Pants Designs and Lawn Fawn patterned papers on this layout. Love the bright colours but the end product didn't turn out quite as well as I had planned.
Proof that wood veneers, dimensional foam tape, mist and sticker clusters are my friends ;) 
Layout 7 - The Farmer ... a rare layout of my husband.  He doesn't enjoy having his photo taken so needless to say there are not many layouts of him ... I usually manage just one or two of him by himself a year. 
I managed an 8th layout but I don't have a photo - it was a gift for the daughter of a very special and much-treasured friend ... now just to get creating for the other daughter ;)
Take care.
S xoxo

No comments: