Sunday, June 14, 2009

The story of my life at the moment

Well this is the story of my life at the moment - piles and piles of marking. I haven't really thought too much about how many words are sitting in front of me but those yellow piles equal about 30 000 give or take a few thousand.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of marking research assignments - all 30 of them. I have done about 10 over the weekend (they take ages to get through) and aim to have the rest done by Tuesday so I can move onto this pile:
In the midst of all this I still had to all those lovely household chores - well ok I lie - all I did was wash and fold ... oh and a really quick sweep of the floor and made the beds. No vacuuming, dusting or mopping for me this weekend - maybe I will get to it next weekend lol.
Last night, I was totally braindead so I did these - plain and simple but I am slowly starting to accept the fact that this is how I scrap best (and i use the word 'best' very VERY losely lol):

Well there is nothing else to report at the moment I don't think. The end of semester frenzy is on and it is hard work trying to keep everyone sane for these last two weeks - me especially. Anyway off to watch 24 (yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm love love Keifer Sutherland).

Catch you soon.

mwah mwah to my special girls

me xoxoxo

No comments: