Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4 out of 4

Yay I did it! I actually managed to complete all 4 challenges over at Stuck?! this month. I can barely get the usual 2 challenges done in a month let alone their bonus sketches as well. A night of little sleep will do that to you - lol I think I jinxed myself in my previous post.

This was the sketch:
At first I thought it was a bit too girly-girl for me but then I got over myself and just went for it. Here is my take on it:And that brings a busy scrap month to a close. I wonder what September holds - can you believe that September is here and YAY that means SPRING which is just a hop, skip and jump away from my favourite season of all - SUMMER!!!

Til next time,

S xoxoxox

5 comments:

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Wow, you've been busy! The page looks great.

Tammy said...

Congrats on being so productive. I know how good that feels. Great sketch and I love what you did. Fabulous layout! :)

Christina said...

You've certainly got a lot done-but each one looks like you've put so much time and care into it! Great layouts! Thank yo for sharing!

Elisa K said...

I love your take on the sketch... thanks for sharing.

Danielle said...

I like your layout. Your take on the sketch is great and your page is very masculine.