Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scrapping with friends ...

.. is always fun. I am fortunate enough to have a great group of online and real life friends who I get to scrap with on a regular basis. Over the weekend I spent Saturday with two gorgeous friends, Donna and Sarah. I managed to come up with these little beauties:

1. So very Proud of you

(based on the bonus sketch from Stuck! sketches)

Last Wednesday Mitchell was announced as one of the 'Aussies of the Month' for his school. A different year level is selected each month and August is the month reserved for Year 3. There are approximately 100 students in Yr 3 at Mitchell's school which means there are 4 classes. One boy and one girl are chosen from each class. Needless to say, we are very proud that Mitch was one of the 8 selected - a very special honour indeed.

And a closeup. I used one of the new releases from A Lil' Somethin' (the banner and flag) and My Vintage Blossoms (flower)

2. Team Glory

This is a lo for Lachlan's album. Please excuse the blackened out faces and names of the other players. The photos are quite poor quality but considering the fact that they were taken during the middle of the day, the layout came together with a bit of channeling of my inner Crystal.

A close up. The soccer ball is from Making Memories.


3. So Happy Together
Another layout using photos from our family photo shoot. This would have to be my favourite photo of the boys and yes I have used it before and yes I will most likely use it again lol. To be honest, I am not 100% happy with this layout (I know this wouldn't surprise some of you lol) but at least it is another layout for the album.
and, you guess it - another closeup:So that was the end of a very productive scrapping week - 8 layouts in one week is definitely a record for me!
I hope you all have a great week. Hugs to all my scrapping friends.
S xoxo

1 comment:

Crystal Goulding said...

ROTFL at "channeling me" You're a crack up!! Love it though but not enough doodling :P Haha