Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back to the Future

After spending close to 4 1/2 hours on the mower this morning, I decided to reward myself with a bit of time at the scrap table so I could continue my quest to catch up on the layouts for the SFS Sketch-a-day Comp. I stuck to the plan - during the current layout and then going back to do the ones missed out - I mentioned in the last post so it feels like I am going back to the future when I look at these layouts.

Layout 1: Today's Sketch:

Layout 2 from Yesterday:
Layout 3 from Sept 10:
Layout 4 from Sept 11:

Please excuse the poor quality of the last two photos. I need to learn how to take decent night time photos of layouts lol.
Tomorrow sees a major catch-up on housework, a bit of a spring clean and hopefully catching up of the SFS sketches. Only 3 more and I will be up-to-date!!! I have never stuck with something quite like this before. I would love to be caught up by tomorrow night. Wish me luck lol.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend and the start of holidays for my Queensland visitors.
Take care,
S xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

I love them all - your style is right up my street! Must follow your blog now!

Tiffany said...

Way to reward yourself. Great Lo's

Amy said...

Great layouts! I love all the little details :)

Kel said...

Gorgeous pages Sarah. You are doing so well with keeping up with this comp!