Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Falling behind

It is that time of term again when the madness well and truly sets in - well it is always there but it is just the intensity that varies lol. The last week of Term 3 is always hell week - you know those kind of weeks where everything hits you and once it and all needed to be done yesterday??? If you are nodding, I feel your pain. However, thanks to a lot of late nights at the end of last week and Sunday glued to my desk, I am pretty much up-to-date with everything I need to have done. Don't get me wrong, there are still lots of loose ends but they can only be dealt with at the time - which, knowing my luck will be 3pm Friday lol.

As a reward for no sleep and all that work, I played with paper last night. I was beginning to think that I would be sick of paper after all that marking but when it has pretty colours and patterns, it is not hard to feel the urge to play. I have managed to do two more layouts from the sketch-a-day comp over at Scrapbooking from Scratch.

Here is my layout for Sept 6:



Photo credit: Sarah Bacon
And of course, a closeup:
Next is my layout for Sept 7:
And some closeups:With any luck I will be able to hand over my Year 12 panel submission very soon which mean one more job crossed off the to-do list. I am determined to get up-to-date with the SFS sketches - even if it kills all my mojo lol.
Thanks for stopping by,

S xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Amity Knight said...

I love the Aussie of the Month. The colours are great. Love the bunting.

Danielle said...

Great layouts! Love the misting and the rolled flowers.

Rach H said...

Love the misting on the first layout and the colors of Aussie of the Month!!! Great layouts!

Blessed Ladybug said...

loe the layout and the colors... great job...spritz i love it.. thanks...

Ursula said...

love the use of the dymo labels. Great LO

Blessed Ladybug said...

hi sarah i posted your challenge on my blog and you can now check it out and please leave a comment if you like thanks.....

picture background....posted also...