Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just because

This is a 'just because' layout.  I originally pulled these papers out to use on a different layout altogether.  It was only after all the papers were cut that I came to the realisation that they weren't really matching the photos so I set them aside. As I was clearing away after finishing another layout (yes, I am one of those people who packs away almost everything at the end of each layout only to end up pulling it all back out a few minutes later lol), I found the papers and grabbed the closest photo and had another go.  I am reasonably pleased with how it turned out:
Not too bad for a 'just because' layout.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

2 comments:

donna said...

You just like rattlin' through your shit bahahahahaha! Awesome layout Hun xxx

Heidi said...

I love the misting! Great layout!