Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Savvy Cybercrop Roundup

Yay for school holidays - no work deadlines to meet, late night scrap fests, morning sleep-ins ... the list goes on.  Speaking of scrap fests, that sums up the last few days for me as I made time to finish all of the challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy's September CyberCrop.
Layout 1: Kerryn's Sketch Challenge using this sketch:

And this is my very hay-wire take on the sketch:
I knew I wanted to use three photos on the layout but didn't want to have them placed across the page so I definitely took more than a few liberties with the sketch ;)
And a close up:
Layout 2: Tara's Colour Challenge using Pink, Grey and Kraft.
Layout 3: Sar's Recipe Challenge using a masked background, ribbon and tickets.  I dug out my texture paste to use with the mask to help add another layout of dimension to the layout ;)
Layout 4: Sara's Blind Scrap Challenge:
And some closeups:
All in all, I would say that I had a fairly successful cybercrop.  Can't wait until the end of October and the next Cybercrop to roll around.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Nice work. I love how you use splats of color in your layouts.