Sunday, October 26, 2008

Goodbye to another weekend

Another weekend has passed by yet again and what a busy one it was. Started Saturday off with early morning haircuts booked for both boys. Originally the appointment was for me to get my hair cut and coloured but with DH still busy planting, he was able to have the boys and there was noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way I was even going to contemplate having two wild farm boys sitting patiently (lol yeah right, I can dream can't I???) waiting for mummy to get all prettied up.

But on plus side, DH FINALLY finished planting early Saturday afternoon so I was able to escape and head into town for a bit of scrapping and a lot of chatting with my Dalby scrap ladies - or in Saturday's case - lady as only one could make it. But OMG what a afternoon/night we had, just Miss J and I, oh and of course Miss D our LSSL. I love my LSS - we are totally spoilt here in Dalby with the shop. Miss D has done a fantastic job of taking the shop in a whole new direction since buying it a few months ago - HUGE space, great table for crop nights and workshops - this girl is totally spoiling me.

Managed to get some scrapping done amongst all the chatting and eating. Will have to wait until tomorrow to get some decent day light pics and I will have yet another go at trying to upload pics - the last three attempts have failed.

Today saw a monster clean up at our place - inside and out. DH was the mower man - took him some of yesterday afternoon and a good 5 hours today to do it - love the big yard at this new place (I think it is well over 5 or 6 acres) but we soooooooooooooooooooooo need a bigger mower just to get over the ground quicker. But how lovely it looks.

While he did that, I was playing Domestic Goddess with a truckload of vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing. The downside to farm living is the dust that collects everywhere and seems to be back within minutes of cleaning. For the moment I don't care though becuase I have a clean house! Yay me!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend too.

Catch up with you soon.

Me xoxoxo

No comments: