Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 more sleeps

OMG - after forgetting earlier in the week what exciting thing was going to be happening this weekend, we are now down to THREE sleeps.

Yep, a group of girls who I scrap with are heading off to Brisvegas to attend a HEIDI SWAPP workshop. If you haven't guessed from my LO's - I do like my Heidi stuff or should I say in my best Lion King voice - 'not like, LOVE'??!!!

It is going to be a bit of a rush getting there - school doesn't finish until 3.05pm then we have an appointment at the solicitors at 3.30 which hopefully won't take too long and then I am hitting the road - lol not literally. The aim is to be on the road to Brissy by 5pm and get there by 8pmish depending on weather conditions, traffic etc.

Woo hoo bring on the weekend!!!!!!

Sending big hugs to my special girl - you know who you are - luv ya heaps hun mwah mwah - there go raise that hehehehehe

me xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh have a scrappin good time! :)

I sooooooo wish I was getting to go to the Melb event... oh well, maybe next year!

tracey said...

oh how daft am i - i need to put you on my list of places to visit - i lost your new blog addy and then got busy - glad you have one now so i can keep up - oh i received your beautiful swap journal from S4j - gorgeous... and yep bit deep - but i am up for the challenge - i hope to get on with it this week... then i will have 3 to post on - still have not posted mine yet... whoops...catchya lovey...

rih2002 said...

oh hun, yeah yeah yeah keep making me jelous!!!!i sooooo wanted to be there with u at heidi, tease tease tease! hehe

love the post about your dad, u made me cry! you soooooooo have to use that pic AND what you just wrote as a layout, even if the journal is hidden!! very powerful writing there my dear!

whens the plane leaving again? hahahahahahhaha