Monday, December 22, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like .....

Christmas









Just have to say, totally loving this pic

















Finally the Christmas bug has bitten me. I was beginning to think that I was turning into the Girl who stole Christmas. Haven't felt much like celebrating at all and have wanted to avoid it althogether but with two young boys in the house, there was no chance of that happening. So after much nagging and whinging, I finally got around to pulling the tree out and setting it up for the boys to decorate. Here is the decorating in progress:


Peek-a-Boo, I see you




Mr Serious:


























Easy to tell this one doesn't take life too seriously lol
















Hope the Chistmas bug bites you all soon.


Cheers


Me xoxo

1 comment:

s4j said...

Love the pic Miss.....the boys are having soo much fun...Merry Christmas to you all...mwah