Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Inspired to Create


So I have finally found the time to create after being inspired by the beautiful, gorgeous, talented (you name it, this girl is it) BECK. She creates these calendars every year and after buying a tonne to alter last year and not doing one, I gave myself a kick in the pants this year and have now created two.
I know, I know, I need to stop typing to give you time to pick your jaws up off the floor but this is what I have made for my Secret Santa present at school tomorrow. I have the best person to buy gifts for - a lady who is very special to the students and I alike. Sadly she is leaving us for greener pastures after Friday :( :( :( but I know where ever she ends up we will miss her like crazy. This is pretty much a lift of Beck's calendar but hey at least I have done something lol.








Obviously the Spotty PP has been left blank for a photo to be added - bit hard to ask for a photo without giving away what you actually want it for lol.
Lastly, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we have FINALLY made it to the last week of school for the year. It is such a relief to have most of the hard work done - although I do need to make some minor adjustments to the Yr 8 classes for next year. I cannot believe that the school year is pretty much done - where has the year gone??? My principal took the Year Coordinators out for dinner tonight - great good, great company, great night in general. I am so lucky to have such a great group of people to work with. Each of the other Year Coordinators brings something different to our collective group and I find each and every one of them inspiring. I have so much to learn so lets hope in 2009 they will still be as open and willing to share their knowledge and expertise with li' ol me.
Til next time

Me xoxoxo

1 comment:

s4j said...

Totally love this calendar....will be treasured for sure...love the PP's...not going Vintage on me are you...LOL..LOL mwah