Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OK so the secret is out

I have been busting to try to keep this quiet for a while now but I reckon that there was someone special in need of a bit of extra loving today so S4J and I have finally let the cat out of the bag.


Look out Victoria, here we come. OMG OMG OMG OMG I cannot believe it. In less than one month we will get to meet the super talented, super gorgeous, amazing BECK!!!!!!


I cannot believe it - I have wanted this for so long and a few months back I thought, stuff it - why wait. So when I got the opportunity, I jumped up and grabbed it with both arms.


S4J and I did intend to just rock up on her doorstep but hey when someone needs a lift, isn't it just the best feeling to know that you can do that for them.


So happy surprise my lovely beck, cannot wait for the 9th.


love ya mwah mwah mwah


me xoxoxo

2 comments:

s4j said...

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again.....lalalalalalala...haha aren't you glad this is typed and not audio...hahahahahaha

tracey said...

i want to come too.... no fair girls ... have fun and give her a hug from me then...