Sunday, May 10, 2009

Over my little pity party

Woah don't know what got into me yesterday but wow what a pity party. I never set out for that post to be a sympathy vote, I was just trying to work out what I was feeling and why I was feeling that way.

And guess what???

I still don't have the answers but after going through some of my photos I realised something. It doesn't matter to anyone else other than Tony, Mitchell, Lachlan and myself if I work. As long as I find a happy balance between the two, maybe everything will be able to co-exist ... most of the time anyway.

And at the end of the day, take a look at these photos of the boys I snapped the week I was on bed rest. Do these look like children who feel abandoned, neglected and unloved???

Have to laugh at the picture where Lachlan is frowning - he is not upset but rather pulling faces and looking at his reflection in the mirror - the eternal drama queen is our Lachie.

They look pretty happy so I must be doing something right.

Til next time

Me xoxo

No comments: