Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Falling behind

It is that time of term again when the madness well and truly sets in - well it is always there but it is just the intensity that varies lol. The last week of Term 3 is always hell week - you know those kind of weeks where everything hits you and once it and all needed to be done yesterday??? If you are nodding, I feel your pain. However, thanks to a lot of late nights at the end of last week and Sunday glued to my desk, I am pretty much up-to-date with everything I need to have done. Don't get me wrong, there are still lots of loose ends but they can only be dealt with at the time - which, knowing my luck will be 3pm Friday lol.

As a reward for no sleep and all that work, I played with paper last night. I was beginning to think that I would be sick of paper after all that marking but when it has pretty colours and patterns, it is not hard to feel the urge to play. I have managed to do two more layouts from the sketch-a-day comp over at Scrapbooking from Scratch.

Here is my layout for Sept 6:



Photo credit: Sarah Bacon
And of course, a closeup:
Next is my layout for Sept 7:
And some closeups:With any luck I will be able to hand over my Year 12 panel submission very soon which mean one more job crossed off the to-do list. I am determined to get up-to-date with the SFS sketches - even if it kills all my mojo lol.
Thanks for stopping by,

S xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Amity said...

I love the Aussie of the Month. The colours are great. Love the bunting.

Danielle said...

Great layouts! Love the misting and the rolled flowers.

Unknown said...

Love the misting on the first layout and the colors of Aussie of the Month!!! Great layouts!

Blessed Ladybug said...

loe the layout and the colors... great job...spritz i love it.. thanks...

Ursula Schneider said...

love the use of the dymo labels. Great LO

Blessed Ladybug said...

hi sarah i posted your challenge on my blog and you can now check it out and please leave a comment if you like thanks.....

picture background....posted also...