Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy Living Life

Lots has been going on lately - Christmas, New Year, trip to Victoria, trip to the beach, a birthday, getting ready to head back to school and work - little wonder I haven't had time to show you these:


(Have you done yours yet? Not sure how much of the original sketch is in the final product though lol)2. Merry Little Men - another layout using the Merry Savvy Brights kit.

It is all sold out now but I think there are still some Merry Savvy Traditional Kits in store - go over and check them out, you will not be disappointed.

3. Silly. I love this photo of Lachie - it is him to a T; rarely serious and almost always laughing/giggling at something.

I would like to make it clear that this layout has been scrap-lifted from Carol Monson (totally loving her stuff after happening upon her blog over Christmas). I love her scrapping style - love, love, love it.

4. Hands.
Another of my favourite photos at the moment. These two boys stress me to the max sometimes but when I look at pictures like this, I know that deep down and despite all the niggling and arguments, they love each other ;)


5. Brothers.

Yes you saw these photos on several layouts last year and you know what, you will probably see them again :p. I honestly don't think I will ever get tired of looking at, or scrapping these photos.I do have some other layouts to share but I will leave that for another time. Hope your start to 2012 has been a good one and that it continues to be a great year.
See you soon
S xoxoxo

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

fab loyouts! you have some serious mojo flowing here! Loving the use of string! And the colour combo on the brothers layout!!!

Heidi said...

Love your layouts. I'm going to like following you and might have to scraplift some of your layouts. Beautiful.