Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stuck?! Anyone???

After a marathon session of Parent-Teacher interviews last night, I came home to a desk with no marking, planning or organisation needing my attention. What better way to wind down than play with more paper - only this time it was pretty paper. I played with the March 1 sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. This was the sketch:
And this is what I came up with:
And some close-ups: Loving the pirate button from Purple Pumpkin - fits the 'tough dude' image perfectly. Did you know that PP now have an online store where you can buy some of their awesome products all the time, not just at sale time. Gotta love that ;)Banners and more PP - current 'must dos' on my layouts at the moment.
Want some more?
I actually forgot to show you a layout in my previous post. As much as the song has become a bit monotomous, Mitchell and Lachlan love it. When we were at Brighton Beach in January, I asked them to dance and play while I took photos. Without any prompting, both starting belting out 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO and shufflin' their way along the fronts of all the beach houses. I think this layout is based on a sketch as well but to be honest, I have no idea which one :o and the obligatory close-up:Well, that is it for now. Not sure if I will get any more scrapping done this week - one can only hope :-)
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

2 comments:

Sar said...

Totally lovin' on them both, good job girl and keep the scrappy happening!!!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Oh damn I missed them both but by the close ups they sure look gorgeous as!! Congrats on the pubs, look forward to seeing them in print in the mags!!! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! with us!! :)