Thursday, May 31, 2012

Retreat Roundup Continued

As promised, I am back with more layouts from the Wicked Princesses retreat.  I have only been back at work for two days but it feels like it was months since I was sitting with 'my girls' scrapping the days and nights away.

Layout 1: Best Buddies. Love the simplicity of this layout in which I have used a mix of new and old October Afternoon as well as My Mind's Eye papers, not to mention my favourite Crafter's Workshop template and mist.
A close-up of a Purple Pumpkin Doily and a My Vintage Blossom available from Wicked Princesses ;-)
Layout 2: Happy Boy.  I think this is one of my favourite layouts I created on retreat.  I often struggle to scrap photos of Mitch - mainly because our personalities are so similar.  I was determined that the first layout I completed at retreat was going to be a layout of Mitchell.  I busted out some of my new October Afternoon 9 to 5 papers on this layout and more Purple Pumpkin.
Yet another close-up.  Love recycling clothing tags like the RM Williams tag I have used on this layout.
Layout 3: I love this Boy!  A super simple layout of Lachlan using some of the papers included with the now SOLD OUT He's Savvy kit from Scrapbook Savvy.
Layout 4: Must be Love. Another wedding layout from our wedding way back when.  I lifted a layout done by the super talented Donna White.  I love scrapping with this girl.  Not totally happy with the butterfly effect but it is another layout done for the album.
Layout 5: Blessed.  This is my take on the May 15th Sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.  Again, a super simple layout but I love the colour combinations, especially the orange tones. 
So that brings me to the end of this round of retreat show and tell.  Almost at the end of the retreat roundups, one more and I think we will be done.  Happy Friday to everyone tomorrow! Yay for the weekend.
Take care
S xoxo

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I love how you use twine!
Such great layouts and great photos :)