Monday, October 1, 2012

Savvy Challenges

In a frantic day of scrapping yesterday, I managed to complete two of the monthly challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy.  I managed to have them uploaded in the gallery just a few hours before the end-of-the-month deadline.
Layout One - Tara's Quote Challenge using this quote:
And this is what I managed to come up with.  Feel that this layout is very Lauren Bell-ish, just not as good lol ;) 
A close up of how I incorporated the quote: 
Layout Two: Sara's Sketch with a Twist Challenge using this sketch:
And this is what I managed to come up with.  Not 100% happy with it but hey, it is another layout in the album ;) 
I decided to forgo the journalling and title on the sketch and use the vintage Heidi Swapp sticker in its place.  Totally in love with the wood veneer embellishments from Studio Calico <3 .="." nbsp="nbsp">
Whoops, just realised that I used almost identical photos for these two layouts - trust me, that was not planned.
Scrapbook Savvy had a cybercrop over the weekend.  So far I have completed two of the challenges, so two more to go so it is off to the scrapping table I go.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

No comments: