Monday, April 22, 2013

Crazy, Silly Times Part 1

It has taken me a week, but I think my ribs and stomach muscles are finally recovered enough to post about the awesome time I had scrapping last weekend with three special ladies - Donna, Lauren and Lisa. To say it was the weekend was a laugh a minute is not an understatement.  As always, I was the proverbial tortoise in the layout race of the tortoise and the hare but who cares when you are surrounded by friends you love and memories that will stick with you long after everyone has forgotten who scrapped what. (Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it.)
Layout 1 - Farmer Mitchell
Layout 2 - First Social (the boys all dressed up for their first school social [dance] late last year. 
Layout 3 - Happy Boy. Love, love, love this photo of Lachie taken a few weeks ago. 
I will be back with more shares soon.
S xoxo

No comments: