Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just for the Fun of It

Sometimes, I love nothing better than forgetting about all the 'real' work that needs to be done and the fact that I need a decent sleep (always helps if you want to function in class the next day). These days will find me at my desk surrounded by papers and embellishments well into the night. Sometimes, I need to play with pretty paper just to forget about life, sometimes I need to play with pretty paper just to relax and sometimes I need to play with pretty paper just for the fun of it.  Today I want to share three 'just for the fun of it' layouts.
Layout One: So Totally You
Yep this is our Lachlan alright. Nothing else to say really.
Layout Two: Rear View Mirror
Just quietly, this is one of my favourite layouts from the last few months ;)
Layout Three: Love this Smile
Definitely one of my favourite pictures of Mitchell so far this year and I decided to use it for my take on this month's challenge over at Scrap the Boys.
Til next time.
S xoxoxo

4 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

I love all your layouts, Sarah, but especially the last one. Fabulous pic and your love everything about it...the look, the colours and the simplicity. Just awesome!
Thanks for playing along at STB!

Linda said...

oh, stunning! Love your take on the challenge at Scrap the boys :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts!! How nice is it to be able to scrap just for fun??! xoxo

Dot said...

A really stunning layout! Love your paint splatter and all the gorgeous little embellies! Thanks for joining in at STB :)