Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Have you Scrap(ped) the Boys this Month?

This month over at Scrap the Boys, the challenge is to create a layout featuring your boy/s and someone special in their life. 
I decided to create a layout about the bond between my husband and our sons. My husband is a farmer and I am sure he would love nothing more than for both of the boys to have jobs involving farming of some sort when they get older. Here is what I created:
And some close-ups: 
Went 'old school' and dug out my Creative Memories circle cutters and blades to make the circles. 
Journalling is important to me but with all of the circles on the layout, I felt the journalling directly on the layout would have been too much. Thankfully the trust manilla shipping tags came to the rescue again.
So, go on. I dare you to head over to Scrap the Boys and take up this month's challenge. Don't forget that you need to create a layout specific for this challenge and not combine it with other challenges. Link up your layout using the Linky tool for the chance to be in running for some great prizes.
S xoxo

3 comments:

Shawn Chester said...

Thanks for sharing your memories and a beautiful layout with circles...

http://www.airmoroccoflights.com/impacts-of-new-air-travel-tax

Bert Melville said...

Thanks for your time and I’m glad to see this...

Unknown said...

Thank you for your blog post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
http://www.kizi2.com/Megan_Fox_Dress_Up.html