Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Special Memories

I am slowly making my way through the pile of photos from my sister and brother-in-law's wedding last year and have almost filled an album. The ironic thing about this is that I have barely scrapped my own wedding. Here are some more layouts using photos from the big day:
Layout One: Reading Carrie's Poem (Our eldest niece read 'Carrie's Poem' - from my all-time favourite TV show 'Sex and the City'.)
And some close-ups: 
Layout Two: Thankful (inspired by a quote I saw on Facebook - My life isn't perfect but I am thankful for everything I have. I couldn't go past using a family photo)
And more close-ups: 
Layout Three: 14 and Counting - self-explanatory really
More close-ups: 
I have quite a few layouts still to share to please stop by again soon.
S xoxo

No comments: