Thursday, May 8, 2014

Getting Messy and Grungy ...

... on my layouts is not something I am entirely comfortable with. Splatters of mist, distressing the edges of papers and a smear of gesso across the page is about as 'out there' as I get. When I found out this month's criteria for Scrap the Boys, I knew this would be my most difficult challenge. It took an attempt or two and I know, compared to creations of the other awesome DTer's, my layout is still pretty simple. At the end of the day, at least I can say I embraced the mess and grunge ... I just did it my way ;)
And some close-ups: 


So that's your challenge this month - to get messy or grungy. Remember to create a layout specifically for this challenge. Can't wait to see you over at Scrap the Boys.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

No comments: