Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and Pretty Paper Play

One of the things I love most about this time of year is the down-time once the excitement of Christmas is over. In between the ordinary hum-drum of daily life and physio, I have been making time for me. 'Me Time' involves pretty paper play. Here are a few things that I have created over the last few days:
Layout One: Boxing Day Fun (title kinda says it all really - Lachlan and one of his cousins having fun in the pool; always a good place to be at Christmas time in Australia)
 Layout Two: The Good Life (this layout is based on a free Silhouette Cut file that I found on Pinterest)
Layout Three: The Thinker (Photography: Leanne Jago) 
Happy New Year's everyone. Hope 2015 is all you dreamed for and more.
S xoxoxo

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great layouts. I love how you added the little dash of colour in "The Thinker".