Friday, May 1, 2015

Final Holiday Share

I am here today to share the final layouts from our holiday.

Layout One: Friday Selfie
A fun layout of Lachie and I one random Friday afternoon while we were waiting for Mitch to finish his weekly round of tennis fixtures. I love the one-on-one time I get to spend with the boys - they are both so busy with sport and school that it doesn't happen often enough.
And a close-up: 

Layout Two: Love this Moment
I love this photo from a photoshoot with Leanne Jago in September last year. The layout didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but it's another one done for the albums.
And a close-up: 
Only 9 more weeks until holidays roll around again. I don't think we will be heading away for these ones though but that's ok, I will carve out some 'me' time at home.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

No comments: