Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Scrap Share

As promised in the previous post, I am back with some scrap shares. The first is the LO I mentioned as being unphotographed the other day. I love the white stains on the corrugated iron on one of the sheds at the farm, can see myself using it again for more photos. Lachie is such a poser and really knows how to 'work' the camera. For this next LO, I used something that I have always wanted to use but have been too scared to - corrugated cardstock. Was stumped with it at first but with the suggestion of white-washing from a clever girl, it all came together. For those of you who love your products, all of the papers used on this LO are from the latest October Afternoon releases - these ones are from the Thrift Shop line. Soooooooooo totally love October Afternoon!! Still keeping my promise to myself to use older things on layouts as well. I was slowly making a dent in the stash, but think I blew it with an order from 2peas the other day lmao.

Anyway, that is all I have in the scrapping department - no scrapping from me today as I had to drive in and out to Toowoomba twice today - a total of 4 hrs and just a tick over 400kms. Good thing I don't mind driving. Hopefully, there will be more showntell over the weekend.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Me xoxoxox

No comments: