Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Woo Hoo another acceptance and more showntell

I have just closed my email inbox and am pleased to say that one of the layouts featured in the previous post has been accepted by Scrapbooking Memories - the 'Together' one; soooooooooooooooooooooo not one that I ever imagined would be picked up.
On another note, I have been scrapping some more:

I do have another LO that I finished a day or so ago but haven't got around to taking a daylight photo of it - that will have to be a job for tomorrow along with pictures of last weekend - Tony and I had a night in Brisbane to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. Thought it was twelve but I was a year ahead of myself lol.
Be back tomorrow perhaps with another LO and photo share.
Cheers
Me xoxo

1 comment:

s4j said...

Love those LO's Miss....what a roll you are on....I need to put genealogy stuff away and scrap..did take a pic of my genealogy mess...lol