Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Scrapping Goodness

Easter has come and gone for another year and so has another long weekend with some special visitors . The weekend was filled with fun, laughter, a few photoshoots and of course lots and lots of scrapping. My grand total for the easter weekend was 10 - yep 10, and yes I am still picking my chin up off the floor too!!
I don't know where they all came from but I am amazed at how much I managed to do. H-er and I took the kids for a photoshoot at different places around the farm on Good Friday and then ventured into town on Saturday to get some pics printed. Click here to see some of them. After that, it was time to head home again and straight back to the scrapping table. All in all it was a good weekend, without an easter bunny attack lol.
Here are a few of the layouts from the photoshoot:



Here are some other random layouts of the boys from the past year:
Another rarity for me, scrapping our wedding photos. I think this is only the third or fourth LO i have done of our wedding pics in the past 11 (soon to be 12) years:

And of course with H-er being here, I had to channel her inner vintage goddess to come up with these. I joked with her that I only ever do vintage when she is visiting:



1. This LO is about a favourite activity my mum and her family enjoyed when they were kids growing up on the banks of the Weir River. Mum is the littlest of the four pictured.

2. A LO from 1951 (ish). Mum thinks this picture was taken around the time of her father's first heart attack and while he was resting, their neighbours took their kids and some of mum's family to the Royal Easter Show in Sydney. I have to say that I am loving this LO.



3. Another LO of my mother. This picture was taken at her First Holy Communion in 1954. A few special inclusions given to me by H-er were used on this LO. Gotta love the vintage goddess!



Ok, I think that is all for me now. I have got another LO sitting on the desk but it will have to wait until the morning to be photographed.

Hope you all had a great easter, full of fun, relaxation and some chocolate.

Me xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

s4j said...

You rock Miss....best I get my butt into gear and take pics of my 5 LO's with you. Yes, sad only half the effort of your roll.