Monday, October 5, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog ...

..... now what a silly question to ask. Of course I will blog - just won't have anything much to blog about. Another round of school holidays has come and gone in a blue - still trying to work out where they actually got to. Was a very busy fortnight indeed with visitors in the first week and then taking the boys across to my parents place to see my sister who I hadn't seen since January. Home again only to have to go on another little driving expedition to my nephew's Christening.
Haven't scrapped in over a week - think I am still getting over the shock of my scrap-athon while H and family were here. I had this LO pretty much finished a week ago except for the title and journalling; finally got it finished thanks to the help of some special girls. Thanks chickies mwah mwah.
This is the first time I have ever journalled directly onto the photo - not sure whether I like it or not. Have decided to sit with it for a week and then come back to it - if I like it, it stays; if not, I will get another photo printed and won't journal on it hehehehe
Think that is all for now.
Cheers
Me xoxoxo

No comments: