Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

FINALLY .........
Well it took over four years but I finally managed to get some decent family photos done. I found the photographer's card at the local pool and it turns out she has a daughter in Mitchell's class at school - small world isn't it. Anyway, she dropped the disk in Mitch's bag today and I have just picked out a few (of the almost 400 :o) that I think I like.

Thinking I might call this one: 'I'm the King of the World' - very Titanic-ish ... minus the ship and the icebergs lolHow does 'Wait for me!' sound?

And because someone hates white t-shirts, we had a wardrobe change lol:

Words cannot say how much I love this little boy ... I cried when I saw this pic for the first time :o
All in all, some pretty great pics here. Not sure if I like the family shots but I am totally loving the pics of the boys.
Ciao for now
Me xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! I am trying to get some of dh but he is soo fustratingly doing something to ruin the shot! Your boys are gorgeous!