Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blessings

Tara's Quote Challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy this month was to focus on the word 'blessing'.  We were asked to find a quote about blessings or to use the word blessing in the title and journal about the blessing.  What better blessing is there than the gift of love?  Thanks Mum and Dad for the inspiration - your love really is one of life's greatest blessings.
And some closeups:
Journalling reads: I lvoe how happy Mum and Dad look on their wedding day.  They still look this happy forty years later.  Theirs is a forever kind of love.
 Thanks for stopping by.
S

7 comments:

Elizabeth Cooper said...

What a wonderful tribute to your parents! I love the photo and the heartfelt journaling. Lovely layout!

Sherry C said...

Wonderful layout! 40 years is amazing! :)

Staci said...

Beautiful lo! Thanks for sharing it! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh that is a beautiful layout. I love the smiles your parents have on this day and to know they are still smiling after 40 years!! Wonderful:)

Rozette said...

Great layout. Can I ask you how you adhered the baker's twine? I have some but haven't used this yet because I don't know how to adhere it.

donna said...

Gorgeous layout honey! They do look happy.
Can't wait to catch up soon xxx

Becky said...

Great layout! I love the collage of elements you added!