Monday, April 30, 2012

Cutting it fine

It is very unusual for me to scrap this early in the working week but tonight I just needed to.  I thought I would challenge myself with not one but both Stuck?! Sketches for the month of April - nothing like an 11.59pm deadline to get the scrapping flowing.  Here is my take on the April 1st Sketch:
And a close-up:

And this is my take on the sketch for April 15th:
And, of course, another close up:
Feeling very rushed with this post as I need to get them into the Stuck?! gallery before 11.59.  Maybe I need to do challenges like this more often - certainly is one way to get the layouts pumped out lol.
I do have another layout to share but that might have to wait until tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by,
S xoxoxo

2 comments:

donna said...

LOL! You are cutting it fine! Love them both
D xxx

Anonymous said...

these are great!!!