Sunday, July 29, 2012

In This Moment ...

... was part of the quote challenge set by Tara Coles over at Scrapbook Savvy this month.  Tara's challenge revolves around including the selected quote into a layout each month. Here is the quote: 
And here is what I managed to come up with using some more photos from our recent holiday at Burleigh Heads:
I used a combination of alphabet stickers from Crate Paper's Storyteller line for the start of the quote and finished it off with my own handwriting:
And another close-up of these crazy boys and some embellishments from October Afternoon, the Greatest View and a combination of old and new school Heidi Swapp (just between you and me, I will be devastated when I have used the last of my stash of Heidi's verb stickers.  I know she is not with Advantus any more but I really, really, REALLY wish she would re-introduce these to her 'stuff'):
Now that the Olympic Games are on, I am hoping that I might be more productive scrap-wise as I stay up late into the night to watch all of the amazing athletes compete.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
S xoxoxo

No comments: