Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy

Lots of things in life make me happy - too many things to list really. One of the things that makes me most happy is seeing the relationship my boys have with their grandparents. They are lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents living in the same area and love spending time with them. Sadly, school and weekend sport takes up most of their time so we don't get to them as often as we like. However, when the opportunity comes up, in the car we get and across to them we go. 
The boys and I had a flying trip across to my parents at the start of the school holidays. Like most trips, it wasn't long enough but we made the most of every minute. I snapped this picture of the boys with Nanny Goat and Poppy Choppy (that's a story for another time), just as we were about to leave. I love that none of them are looking at the camera but are caught up in the moment of sharing of joke.
S xoxoxoxo

No comments: