Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Scrap the Boys October

It's the start of the month which means it's time for another challenge over at Scrap the Boys. The challenge for this month is 'Tech Savvy'.
I will be honest with you - I found this challenge a bit difficult. The boys are involved in sport a minimum of 6 days out of the week so there isn't a lot of down time for them. Yes they have iPods and they use the computer, but it isn't something they have a lot of time for. This holidays, they are been involved in a swimming training camp which runs for three hours a day. By the time night comes around, I have two very tired boys on my hands so much so that Lach fell asleep on my iPad one night - not really Tech Savvy as much as Tech Sleepy ;)
And some close-ups: 

Don't forget to load your creation to the Scrap the Boys website before the end of the month to be in the running for some great prizes.
Cheers,
S xoxoxo

No comments: