Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shame, Horror and Embarassment all wrapped up together

AKA The Skirt Incident

Well today has been a day of shame, horror and embarassment. I don't know how long it is going to take me to live this moment down but I am thinking that it will not be any time soon.

Lets just say skirts, extra strong control tights (was hosting an afternoon at school for some of my 'babies' starting next year) and going to the toilet don't mix.

So have you guessed what happened yet??? Do I really have to tell you??? OMG OMG OMG soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed. Thank goodness (well as much as you can be thankful at a time like that) it was at the end of the afternoon when there was just myself and 5 Year 11 girls cleaning up the area where we had afternoon tea. I don't know who was more embarassed - me for having unknowingly 'flashed' myself to a group of 15 year olds or the girls for having to point out to me that my skirt was 'caught'.

Oh the shame and embarassment. Going to crawl under a rock and die now.

:o :o me :o :o

3 comments:

Jo Bayliss said...

omg you poor thing!! I totally feel for you, but I must admit I am having a little giggle imagining those girls having to tell you that your skirt was 'caught'....hehe

s4j said...

Well My Dear...look upon it as a learning experience....none of those girls will ever have the same thing happen to them...they will be vigilant in 'checking' themselves, hence not knowing the embarassment...so you did good...teaching them a life skill...COME ON, I'm looking at the positive..LOL...I guess it coul have been worse...could have been boy students, principal, HOD etc that could have seen and told you...hey and look Marilyn Monroe made flashing in skirts famous...haha....and no one thinks bad of her...
Not making it better am I??????
Mwah, I would have told you too.

scrapwitch said...

heheheheeheh its happened to me.bhahahahah
i can luagh now..but when i walked down from the restuarants upsatirs toilet down thru the entire rest.with my skirt tucked into my undies,,,embarrasment for sure..i didnt know until i went to sit down and tried to pull my skirt down under me..shock horror ,only to releive my undies werew showning...a rrestaurant full of people.in glebe point road glebe...

oh didnt know you were blogging babe..great to see .i always love your work