Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Forgotten Layout

When your scrapping time is as limited as mine is, it is hard to believe that you can actually forget to blog about a layout.  I found the following layout on my shelves when I was looking for papers to scrap the photos I blogged about in the last post.  This would have to be one of my favourite photos of all times and was taken during the flood waters that cut through the farm earlier this year. Believe it or not, we are in the middle of another flood as I type this and it is actually higher this time around. Sadly, all of the summer crops that my husband had planted are now destroyed. On a positive note, it is not our money that has been lost in these floods as we just manage the place and all this water means that a good winter planting is highly likely. Anyway, onto the scrapping:
Lawn Fawn wood veneer and Evalicious journal spot = love

Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

No comments: