Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stuck?! Again

The second sketch challenge for Stuck?! Sketches was posted on their blog earlier over the past weekend. As always, it is a very versatile sketch:
The whole two small photos on a layout is really appealing to me at the moment but I decided to mix it up a bit this time and not scrap the boys - shock horror! Here is what I came up with:

And some close-ups:
I think I am finally starting to get the hang of layering ;) 
In other news, I have finally managed to clear my desk of the mountain of marking that has been parked there over the last fortnight and there are just enough days left in the month to see what other challenges are out there ... off to search the web I go.
Thanks for stopping by
S xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, great take on the sketch from stuck :-)
I really love the layering in your style, I'm your newest follower.
Kait xx